Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Manhattan - Day 1

Well, somewhat of an inauspicious beginning to my New York adventure. Started off the morning by spilling my entire Starbucks, grande halfcaf down the front of my jeans, followed in the early afternoon by some piano sized piece of street dirt blowing into my eye (I can still feel it there) and then capping off the evening with a pigeon crapping on my arm. Is someone trying to tell me something? The rest of the day was relatively uneventful, a nice visit to Bryant Park and brunch with my friend David, the actor. Tomorrow evening is the Barnet opening at the National Academy and one of the reasons I came to New York in the first place. So, onward and upward, don't let the bastards get you down, don't cry over spilt milk (or halfcafs), etc., etc., etc.



I'm going to bed.