Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Up for Air

Well, one small change leads to another but I've finished (I know, I know) the final cut of Will Barnet: Tracing the Soul of the Work. Now, it's on to the next film as I await the public premier of Barnet on the 22nd.

Today I'm off to see the home and studio of Cabot Lyford. Looking forward to getting to know Cabot a bit better and to possibly beginning a film with him. Of course as was the case with Will Barnet and currently with Charlie Oakes, the initial investment of some of my time is only the first step. The hard part is the funding search that follows, that will allow the continued work and ultimate completion of a project.

Trail Marks
Started a series of photos of the trail markers on the trail up Mt. Battie, thought I'd post a few here. Happy trails!